If you are upgrading* your Arculus Card to the new edition firmware and software, it is important to follow these directions step-by-step to transfer your current Arculus Cold Storage Wallet to the new Arculus card carefully.
How do I set up my new Arculus Card?
Before you begin, make sure you have your original 12-word recovery phrase for your Arculus Cold Storage Wallet, and also that your Arculus app is updated to the latest available version.
- Open your Arculus Wallet app using your original Arculus card.
- Tap the Settings “gear icon” ⚙️and select “Upgrade with New Card” from the Settings menu.
- Hold your new Arculus card to the back of your phone when prompted.
- Set and confirm your PIN for your new card. (Note, choose any six-digit PIN you’d like – this can be the same as or different from the PIN on your previous Arculus card. We recommend writing your PIN down and storing in a safe place).
- Enter your 12-word recovery phrase when prompted. Arculus will verify that the 12 words you are entering match your wallet's private key and allow you to restore. If the 12 words do not match your original wallet, you will be prevented from continuing with the restoration process. Please contact email@example.com if you encounter a problem.
Once your Arculus Wallet is set up on your new card, your assets will sync with the respective blockchains and display your balance and transaction history. Please note that the blockchain sync may take a few minutes. You will also be able to add the newly supported cryptocurrencies (ADA, SOL, XLM, HBAR, DOGE, LTC and WETH) from “Add/Remove assets” in Settings.
*The Upgrade program ended 8/31/23.