To add HBAR as an asset to your asset menu, select "Manage Currencies," select HBAR by enabling the coin and press Apply. Once HBAR appears in your Assets menu, select HBAR and then press the Create Account button. You will need to enter your PIN code and hold your Arculus card to your phone to create the account. The process to add this cryptocurrency is slightly different from the others due to Hedera requiring that an account be established before a wallet address is created.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
Articles in this section
- How do I add HBAR as an asset?
- How Do I Export my Arculus Wallet Transaction History?
- Which cryptocurrencies am I able to swap/send/receive in the Arculus Wallet?
- How many different cryptocurrency accounts can my Arculus Card hold?
- Which fiat currencies does Arculus support?
- Does Arculus support sending or receiving crypto over multiple blockchains?
- How can I change the cryptocurrency displayed in my Arculus Wallet?