- Select “Send” from the bottom navigation bar, or, from “Wallet,” click on desired cryptocurrency to send then click “Send”, or, from “History,” click on a previous transaction you sent. The previous transaction will be displayed and you will have the option to “Repeat transaction”. Clicking on this will autofill the previous address.
- On “Send” screen, click QR code icon and scan QR code for address of desired cryptocurrency destination, or copy and paste address of destination into Address line.
- Note: Cryptocurrency can only be sent to another address of the same type of cryptocurrency (i.e., BTC can only be sent to another BTC address)
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you would like to send in the cryptocurrency field.
- Click “Send.”
- Enter your PIN.
- Tap your Arculus Key card to the back of your phone (or other mobile device).
- The “Assets sent” screen will pop up confirming the transaction.
- Your transaction can be seen in “History” once cryptocurrency is sent.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.