- In the Arculus Wallet™ App, go to “Wallet,” click on the desired cryptocurrency to receive.
- Click “Receive.”
- Allow the sender to scan your QR code, or, click “Copy” to copy address to clipboard, or, click “Share” button to send address/QR code through a variety of platforms.
- Transaction can be seen in “History” once cryptocurrency is received.
Was this article helpful?
74 out of 144 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
Articles in this section
- How many wallets can I use with one Arculus™ Card?
- How to create a new Arculus Wallet
- How to navigate the Arculus Wallet App dashboard
- How do I receive cryptocurrency in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Arculus wallet?
- How do I buy crypto assets and add to my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I swap cryptocurrencies in my Arculus Wallet?
- How can I view my transaction history?