- Open Arculus App.
- Tap “Get Started.”
- Present new Arculus Key card to the back of the phone (or other mobile device) as instructed.
- Select “Restore Wallet.”
- Create a new 6 number PIN.
- Note: Recovering an Arculus Wallet and creating a new PIN during the restore phase will overwrite any previous PIN associated with the card, so the PIN for all devices will be the most recent PIN created.
- Confirm 6 number PIN.
- Type in the 12-word secret phrase (note: should be all lowercase) and hit “Restore.”
- Present Arculus card to back of phone (or other mobile device) as instructed - this may take a few seconds, so please leave Arculus card attached to the back of the phone (or other mobile device).
- Click “Get Started” / “Go to the Home Screen.”
- You will then land on your “Wallet” in your account.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 4 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.