- Go to your “Wallet” screen.
- Click the “Add currency” box or the “switch” icon in the top left corner.
- Toggle switch to “on” position to turn on any desired cryptocurrencies then hit “Apply.” The cryptocurrencies you turned on will then be displayed in your “Wallet.”
- To remove a cryptocurrency from the display, toggle switch to “off” and hit “Apply.”
- The balance will be the calculated sum of cryptocurrencies that are currently displayed.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Export my Arculus Wallet Transaction History?
- Which cryptocurrencies am I able to swap/send/receive in the Arculus Wallet?
- How many different cryptocurrency accounts can my Arculus Card hold?
- Which fiat currencies does Arculus support?
- Does Arculus support sending or receiving crypto over multiple blockchains?
- How can I change the cryptocurrency displayed in my Arculus Wallet?