- Click the gear in the top right corner of “Wallet” to navigate to the settings feature.
- “Authorization” presents the options to change PIN and enable fingerprint/FaceID.
- Changing your PIN will prompt for the current PIN, ask to create a new PIN, and confirm the new PIN by presenting your Arculus Key card.
- Fingerprint/Face ID is the optional third factor of authentication. This feature can be turned on by toggling the switch to the “on” position. Once the feature is turned on, a fingerprint or Face ID will be required to open the Arculus Wallet app and get to your “Wallet.” This feature can be turned off by toggling the switch to the “off” position.
- How can you set a preferred currency?
- Click on “Currency” to set the preferred fiat currency to USD or EUR. Select the desired fiat currency and a checkmark will appear next to the selected preferred local currency.
- How can you change the Arculus Wallet display theme?
- “Use dark theme” is a toggle switch between light theme and dark theme in the Arculus Wallet.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.