- Today, you may use your Arculus Wallet to buy or swap Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum, as well as several other currencies.
- However, you can use your Arculus Wallet to store private keys for other cryptocurrencies, and you can send and receive other cryptocurrencies, including BTC (Bitcoin), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), XRP, ETH (Ethereum), and the following ERC20 tokens: AAVE, USDC, TUSD, LINK (Chainlink), Wrapped BTC (WBTC), DAI, Uniswap, MKR (Maker), COMP (Compound), USDT (Tether) and GRT (The Graph).
Was this article helpful?
25 out of 46 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- Which cryptocurrencies am I able to buy/send/receive in the Arculus Wallet?
- How many different cryptocurrency accounts can your Arculus Key card hold?
- Which cryptocurrencies does your Arculus Wallet support?
- Which fiat currencies does Arculus support?
- How can you swap cryptocurrencies in your Arculus Wallet?
- How can you change the cryptocurrency displayed in your Arculus Wallet?