The only circumstance under which your card can become locked is if you enter your PIN-code incorrectly three times in a row when attempting a send transaction out of your Arculus wallet. However, you will still be able to restore your wallet again using your 12 or 24 word recovery phrase, and your crypto will remain safe. If you think your Arculus™ Card is locked for some other reason, please contact customer service here.
Was this article helpful?
16 out of 24 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How to Recognize Phishing
- How secure is NFC technology used in the Arculus™ Card?
- Can I have more than one Arculus Card associated with the same Arculus Wallet™ App?
- What happens if my Arculus Card gets locked?
- How do I remove the Arculus Wallet™ App from my phone (or other mobile device) and delete all the data?
- How do I check if my Arculus Card is genuine?
- Can I use the Arculus Wallet™ App outside the US?