Your Arculus™ Card can hold and manage multiple accounts of different cryptocurrencies. Given its 512KB NVM chip memory, your Arculus card can hold private keys for a large number of cryptocurrency assets.
Was this article helpful?
55 out of 102 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- Which cryptocurrencies am I able to swap/send/receive in the Arculus Wallet?
- Managing your list of currencies/Adding custom tokens
- How do I stake Cardano (ADA) in Arculus?
- Do Public Addresses Change in my Arculus Wallet?
- How Do I Export my Arculus Wallet Transaction History?
- How many different cryptocurrency accounts can my Arculus Card hold?