Your Arculus™ Card can hold and manage multiple accounts of different cryptocurrencies. Given its 512KB NVM chip memory, your Arculus card can hold private keys for a large number of cryptocurrency assets.
Was this article helpful?
51 out of 97 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Export my Arculus Wallet Transaction History?
- Which cryptocurrencies am I able to swap/send/receive in the Arculus Wallet?
- How many different cryptocurrency accounts can my Arculus Card hold?
- Which fiat currencies does Arculus support?
- Does Arculus support sending or receiving crypto over multiple blockchains?
- How can I change the cryptocurrency displayed in my Arculus Wallet?