The Arculus card uses the 13.56 MHz frequency to communicate with the mobile device during transactions. The chip is not a simple NTAG chip. It uses a secure element, similar to ones in banking cards and passports. Multiple layers of physical and software security keep your private keys safe and prevent copying.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How secure is Arculus' NFC technology?
- May I have more than one Arculus Key card associated with the same Arculus Wallet app?
- What happens if my card gets locked?
- How do I remove the Arculus app from my phone (or other mobile device) and delete all the data?
- How do I check if my Arculus device is genuine?