The Arculus Card uses the 13.56 MHz frequency to communicate with the mobile device during transactions. The chip is not a simple NTAG chip. Instead, it uses a secure element with a best-in-class CC EAL6+ Hardware Classification, similar to ones in banking cards and passports. Multiple layers of physical and software security keep your private keys safe.
Was this article helpful?
31 out of 50 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How to Recognize Phishing
- How secure is NFC technology used in the Arculus™ Card?
- Can I have more than one Arculus Card associated with the same Arculus Wallet™ App?
- What happens if my Arculus Card gets locked?
- How do I remove the Arculus Wallet™ App from my phone (or other mobile device) and delete all the data?
- How do I check if my Arculus Card is genuine?
- Can I use the Arculus Wallet™ App outside the US?