The Arculus Key Card uses the 13.56 MHz frequency to communicate with the mobile device during transactions. The chip is not a simple NTAG chip. Instead, it uses a secure element, similar to ones in banking cards and passports. Multiple layers of physical and software security keep your private keys safe.
Was this article helpful?
29 out of 45 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How secure is NFC technology used in the Arculus Key™ Card?
- Can I have more than one Arculus Key Card associated with the same Arculus Wallet™ App?
- What happens if my Arculus Key Card gets locked?
- How do I remove the Arculus Wallet™ App from my phone (or other mobile device) and delete all the data?
- How do I check if my Arculus Key Card is genuine?
- Can I use the Arculus Wallet™ App outside the US?