The Arculus Wallet™ App is currently set up to support a single card and wallet at a time. A user would have to go through the wallet recovery process to switch from one wallet to another. You can read more about this process here. You can however use the same card with multiple phones, as long as you restore the same exact wallet and use the same exact PIN-code on each phone.
Was this article helpful?
92 out of 128 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
Articles in this section
- How many wallets can I use with one Arculus™ Card?
- How to create a new Arculus Wallet
- How to navigate the Arculus Wallet App dashboard
- How do I receive cryptocurrency in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Arculus wallet?
- How do I buy crypto assets and add to my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I swap cryptocurrencies in my Arculus Wallet?
- How can I view my transaction history?