If you use a physical sleeve or wallet that adheres to the back of your phone, and you store your Arculus Key™ Card there, it may interfere with wireless or magnetic charging. You may have to remove the card in order to charge your phone using this method.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- What versions of Android and iOS is the Arculus Wallet App compatible with?
- Does the Arculus Key Card interfere with magnetic/wireless charging?
- What types of transactions can I make in the Arculus Wallet App?
- I am interested in a partnership with you, who do I contact?
- When will the Arculus Wallet support more cryptocurrencies coins/tokens?
- Does the Arculus Wallet App work across all platforms (wallet to wallet, etc.)?
- Is Arculus a Cryptocurrency exchange?
- What is Arculus?