If you happen to use a stick-on phone wallet that adheres to the back of your phone, and store your Arculus card there, it may interfere with wireless or magnetic charging. You may have to remove the card in order to charge your phone using this method.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- What versions of Android and iOS is Arculus compatible with?
- Does the Arculus card interfere with magnetic/wireless charging?
- What types of transactions can I make in the app?
- I am interested in a partnership with you, who do I contact?
- Does Arculus work across all platforms (wallet to wallet, etc.)?
- Is Arculus a Cryptocurrency exchange?
- What is Arculus?