- Select “Swap” from the bottom navigation bar, or, from “Wallet,” click on the desired cryptocurrency to swap from, and then click “Swap.”
- Use the dropdown menus to select the desired cryptocurrency to swap from and the cryptocurrency to swap to.
- Enter the desired amount of the cryptocurrency in the “from” field and hit “done,” and the conversion to output cryptocurrency will be displayed.
- Click “Next”.
- Confirm information on the “Swap” screen is accurate then hit “Swap”.
- Our liquidity partner, com, will complete your transaction.
- You will be asked to enter your 6 digit PIN-code and tap your Arculus Key TM Card to your device to approve the transaction.
- The cryptocurrency being swapped will be sent out, and after it passes through the blockchain, the output cryptocurrency will be received into your Arculus Wallet.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How many wallets can I use with one Arculus Key™ Card?
- How to create a new Arculus Wallet
- How to navigate the Arculus Wallet App dashboard
- How do I receive cryptocurrency in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Arculus wallet?
- How do I buy crypto assets and add to my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I swap cryptocurrencies in my Arculus Wallet?
- How can I view my transaction history?