- Select “Swap” from the bottom navigation bar, or, from “Wallet,” click on the desired cryptocurrency to swap from, and then click “Swap.”
- Use the dropdown menus to select the desired cryptocurrency to swap from and the cryptocurrency to swap to.
- Enter the desired amount of the cryptocurrency in the “from” field and hit “done,” and the conversion to output cryptocurrency will be displayed.
- Click “Next”.
- Confirm information on the “Swap” screen is accurate then hit “Swap”.
- Our liquidity partner, changelly.com, will complete your transaction.
- You will be asked to enter your 6 digit PIN-code and connect your ArculusTM Card to your device to approve the transaction.
- The cryptocurrency being swapped will be sent out, and after it passes through the blockchain, the output cryptocurrency will be received into your Arculus Wallet.
Was this article helpful?
14 out of 22 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How many wallets can I use with one Arculus™ Card?
- How to create a new Arculus Wallet
- How to navigate the Arculus Wallet App dashboard
- How do I receive cryptocurrency in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Arculus wallet?
- How do I buy crypto assets and add to my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I swap cryptocurrencies in my Arculus Wallet?
- How can I view my transaction history?