- Select “Swap” from the bottom navigation bar.
- Ensure the correct local currency (USD) appears in the “Swap from” field. Select the desired cryptocurrency to buy using the dropdown menu next to the “Swap to” field.
- Input the desired amount of fiat currency to spend in the “Swap from” field and the conversion to the cryptocurrency will be displayed.
- Click “Next.”
- You will be asked to allow your Arculus™ wallet to use your location – the transaction will not be completed if location is not enabled.
- Camera access must also be allowed to verify identity for Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance.
- Our liquidity partner, Simplex, will complete your transaction, and they will ask you to enter your information.
- Input required information to complete the transaction.
- Once the transaction is approved, the output cryptocurrency will be received into your Arculus Wallet.
Was this article helpful?
4 out of 8 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How many wallets can I use with one Arculus Key™ Card?
- How to create a new Arculus Wallet
- How to navigate the Arculus Wallet App dashboard
- How do I receive cryptocurrency in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Arculus wallet?
- How do I buy crypto assets and add to my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I swap cryptocurrencies in my Arculus Wallet?
- How can I view my transaction history?