- Select “Swap” from the bottom navigation bar.
- Ensure the correct local currency (USD) appears in the “Swap from” field. Select the desired cryptocurrency to buy using the dropdown menu next to the “Swap to” field.
- Input the desired amount of fiat currency to spend in the “Swap from” field and the conversion to the cryptocurrency will be displayed.
- Click “Next.”
- You will be asked to allow your Arculus™ wallet to use your location – the transaction will not be completed if location is not enabled.
- Camera access must also be allowed to verify identity for Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance.
- Our liquidity partner, Onramper, will complete your transaction, and they will ask you to enter your information.
- Input required information to complete the transaction.
- Once the transaction is approved, the output cryptocurrency will be received into your Arculus Wallet.
Please note that cryptocurrency cannot be purchased in the states of Hawaii or New York.
Minimum purchase is $50 and maximum is $20,000 (KYC may be required).