The Arculus™ Card is available for transactions in the following US jurisdictions: all U.S. States, except New York and Hawaii. You may not use the Arculus Cold Storage Wallet to process transactions in New York or Hawaii, though you may purchase an Arculus card in New York for storage purposes only. For future changes, you can check back on this page or review our legal notices here.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
Articles in this section
- What versions of Android and iOS is the Arculus Wallet App compatible with?
- Does the Arculus Card interfere with magnetic/wireless charging?
- What types of transactions can I make in the Arculus Wallet App?
- Can I use the Arculus Cold Storage Wallet if I live in New York or Hawaii?
- I am interested in a partnership with you, who do I contact?
- When will the Arculus Wallet support more cryptocurrencies coins/tokens?
- Does the Arculus Cold Storage Wallet work across all platforms (wallet to wallet, etc.)?
- Is Arculus a Cryptocurrency exchange?
- What is Arculus?