In the Arculus Wallet™ App, go to “History,” this feature displays all previous transactions associated with your Arculus wallet. It will display “Sent,” “Received,” “Swap,” or “Pending” (if the transaction has not been completed yet). Each send/receive transaction bar will display sent/received/pending, a timestamp, and the transaction amount in the specific cryptocurrency units. Each swap transaction bar will display a timestamp and the quantity of the transaction in both the fiat currency and relevant cryptocurrencies. Crypto purchases from fiat currency in the Arculus Wallet App will appear as swaps in the transaction history.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 3 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How many wallets can I use with one Arculus Key™ Card?
- How to create a new Arculus Wallet
- How to navigate the Arculus Wallet App dashboard
- How do I receive cryptocurrency in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Arculus wallet?
- How do I buy crypto assets and add to my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I swap cryptocurrencies in my Arculus Wallet?
- How can I view my transaction history?