This is by design. In order to send crypto out of your Arculus Wallet, you need to scan the QR code or paste an address that you’ve copied from another wallet. Allowing users to manually type in the field creates the risk that an address would be mistyped, and your crypto could be lost forever due to a typo. The safest way to send is by scanning the QR code or pasting an address copied from the destination.
Was this article helpful?
5 out of 8 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
Articles in this section
- I tried to send multiple transactions of BTC and only one succeeded, the others are pending and I do not see them on the blockchain
- I cannot type an address into the Send field when trying to send my cryptocurrency
- I sent my crypto out of my Arculus Wallet but the transaction history shows the transaction as “Not Sent.”
- Why am I receiving a connection error message after entering my PIN code when trying to send my crypto?
- Why is my swap transaction still pending?