NFT stands for non-fungible token, which essentially means it is unique or one-of-a-kind token on the blockchain. Arculus supports NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain (although other blockchains offer NFTs as well). The Ethereum blockchain then tracks who holds, trades or owns NFTs. NFTs can be anything digital, but mostly art like drawings or music or even tweets.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- What type of NFT is supported for Viewing and Storing in the Arculus Wallet?
- How do I buy an NFT from my Arculus Key Card and Wallet?
- How do I transfer an NFT from my Arculus Wallet to a friend or another destination?
- How do I receive an NFT in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I view the NFT gallery?
- What can I do with NFTs in the Arculus Wallet?
- What is an NFT?