Using the Arculus Wallet in conjunction with WalletConnect, you can connect to DApps such as NFT marketplaces. Once connected, you can purchase an Ethereum NFT on a marketplace (OpenSea or Rarify, for example), and a sign request will be displayed in the Arculus wallet. You’ll need your PIN-code and the Arculus Key Card to authenticate in order to securely complete the transaction.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- What type of NFT is supported for Viewing and Storing in the Arculus Wallet?
- How do I buy an NFT from my Arculus Key Card and Wallet?
- How do I transfer an NFT from my Arculus Wallet to a friend or another destination?
- How do I receive an NFT in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I view the NFT gallery?
- What can I do with NFTs in the Arculus Wallet?
- What is an NFT?