While the Arculus Cold Storage Wallet is not a multisignature (multisig) wallet, you can use WalletConnect and Safe (https://safe.global/) to create a multisig wallet.
To set up WalletConnect with your Arculus wallet:
- Choose WalletConnect on the website (e.g. NFT marketplace or DeFi platform) of your choice.
- The website will present a QR code.
- Open your Arculus app, authenticate to login, and tap the scanner icon in the upper, right-hand corner of the app.
- Scan the QR code on the website. On iOS devices, the only option is to scan the QR code. On Android devices, you may scan the QR code or copy and paste the address.
- Confirm the connection by pressing the Confirm button.
- You’re connected!
Once you have WalletConnect established, you can then create your Safe account:
- Create a Safe account at https://safe.global/
- Use the "Connect" button to launch your wallet, select "WalletConnect" from the list of available wallets.
- Scan the QR code on the next screen
- Set the owner of your Safe wallet by naming and entering the wallet address from your Arculus Wallet
- Add any additional owners you choose