- Download and open Arculus WalletTM App.
- Click “Get Started.”
- Present Arculus KeyTM card to the back of the phone (or other mobile device) as instructed (see Figure 1 below).
- Figure 1
- Select “Create New Wallet” from the Configure menu.
- Create a 6 number PIN.
- Confirm 6 number PIN.
- Present your Arculus KeyTM card to the back of the phone (or other mobile device) as instructed (see Figure 1).
- Your 12-word passphrase will be displayed. Make sure to write down your phrase. Your 12-word recovery passphrase is your only way to recover your private keys if your Arculus Key card is stolen, lost, or broken. You should store your passphrase in a secure place. The passphrase will only be shown once so it must be written down when it is first displayed.
- You will be asked to re-enter your 12-word passphrase. To do this, tap on the words in the correct order and they will be populated into the “My Secret Phrase” box. To remove a word from the box, tap on the word and it will go back to the bottom of the screen. When the secret passphrase is selected correctly, click “Confirm.”
- Click “Get Started” / “Go to the Home Screen.”
- Your Arculus Wallet is now activated!
Was this article helpful?
23 out of 38 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How many wallets can I use with one Arculus Key™ Card?
- How to create a new Arculus Wallet
- How to navigate the Arculus Wallet App dashboard
- How do I receive cryptocurrency in my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I send cryptocurrency from my Arculus wallet?
- How do I buy crypto assets and add to my Arculus Wallet?
- How do I swap cryptocurrencies in my Arculus Wallet?
- How can I view my transaction history?