You remove the Arculus Wallet App in the same way you’d remove any other app and associated data from your phone. Follow your phone (or other mobile device) manufacturer’s instructions to remove the app. Deleting the app will not remove your wallet from the blockchain, and you will still be able to restore it in the future using your 12 or 24 word recovery phrase.
Was this article helpful?
10 out of 16 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How to Recognize Phishing
- How secure is NFC technology used in the Arculus™ Card?
- Can I have more than one Arculus Card associated with the same Arculus Wallet™ App?
- What happens if my Arculus Card gets locked?
- How do I remove the Arculus Wallet™ App from my phone (or other mobile device) and delete all the data?
- How do I check if my Arculus Card is genuine?
- Can I use the Arculus Wallet™ App outside the US?