- If you have a 12 or 24 word recovery phrase associated with another wallet, you can enter the phrase through the “Restore” process and import that wallet to your Arculus™ wallet.
- If not, you must send cryptocurrency via an outside wallet’s process to the address of your Arculus wallet. “Receive” instructions should be followed to provide your Arculus wallet address to the other wallet as the cryptocurrency destination. This is the process we recommend as this allows you to benefit from the Arculus Cold Storage Wallet 3-Factor Authentication.
Was this article helpful?
22 out of 33 found this helpful
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us here.
- How long do transfers and swaps take?
- Which fiat currencies does Arculus support? How can I sell my crypto for fiat?
- Does Arculus support sending or receiving crypto over multiple blockchains and platforms/exchanges?
- Can I transfer cryptocurrency private keys from other wallets to my Arculus Wallet?